Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: half and half

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    half and half

    who can believe that the same kid won the half and half 2 times in two nights?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: half and half

    Something is fishy with the half and half over there, I remember when I played ball my mom refused to buy half and half over there. She told me that she didn't think they put all the tickets in the bucket, claimed they would put them in later or something. BTW, why was the half and half so low?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: half and half

    It's rigged im telling you it has to be. J/K congrats to the youngin. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: half and half

    He won it 6 times this year. He is the Commisioner of the Revenues son. A guy from Twin Springs won $350 on the last night.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: half and half

    Ok where is this kid and the other one. I want to rub on their head. Man i have played this before to the point i give up. I never got close. Closest i got was 10 away.
    I want to rub their head for good luck. Right now i need it.
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    But really it's great. Im glad for both. 6 times is something. And i will add im in need of a good steak dinner.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: half and half

    I was never more than 9 digits off at any game this year, and finally got the pot at PV/Appy $270. 'Course, I always looked at it as a way to just cut the "candy sales " middle man out of the kids fund raisers any way. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: half and half

    I need to pay cane. I'll mail it so I won't have to look him in the eye!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: half and half

    Hey fellas, you are going to be proud. I finally made peace with the GC faithful. They are really alright people!!!!! What a relief. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •